Wednesday 10 August 2016

Letter to Ava

Walt: include semicolons in our writing ,

This is my letter to Ava about my holiday.

62 1st Avenue New York City 

Dear Ava

In the holidays I went to Bali with my annoying sister and my Nanna. The flight was 17 hours but it felt like it was 17 years. As I walked off the plane I could tell the difference in the humid air.

While I was there it my birthday; I didn't want it to be a big deal but I really enjoyed the gooey,rich,milk chocolate cake.  It smelt like milk chocolate as I smothered it all over my face. 

The weather was like you were in a boiling hot pot; speaking of pots their Nasi goreng is just spectacular. Nasi goreng basically means fried rice in Bahasa; it just melts in your mouth.

I had a good hot time in Bali; but on the little plane back there was dramatic turbulence but we made it back safely. 

From Jzirah   

No comments:

Post a Comment